Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
*Based on a picture of a man holding a heart (a cow's heart I think) that is stitched up in three places. Since I can't paste the picture here, had to resort to describing...Anyway, happy belated valentine's day to all!*
It was just another day, but, this one was different, almost perfect...
Suddenly you looked at me, you placed your hand in my face, I thought you were going to kiss me, so I closed my eyes...
But you stabbed me in the chest.
I was lying on the floor, crawling, trying to reach you; You just smiled and you walked away leaving me behind.
You didn't need a knife to do harm, you only used your words, even now I can't get those words out of my mind; All my senses can't define my feeling...
I remained lying there for 4 days, finally, I had the strength to stand up, I looked around and there it was, broken in 3 pieces, but it was still moving, very slowly but moving, it was suffering.With tears in my eyes I started the needlework, the pain was leaving with every stitch, the hate was fading.
All those pieces were together again, I looked at it and it wasn't pretty anymore but it was stronger, wiser.Maybe in the future It will break again, but I will have to work less, the pieces will be smaller...
You didn't succed, I didn't die, I'm here, standing alone, your words will never hurt me, ever again..
By Temoc.(
http://www.deviantart.com/)